Teach Tool: Showbie- iOS and web (free)
Showbie is a digital learning platform that is great for keeping your assignments/ projects organized (digitally) so you have an easy way know where they are stored. It can get rid of the stacks of papers you carry around with you.
Ideas for Use:
- This will eliminate the stacks of papers you have.
- Upload assignments/ tests with rubric and grade once students have completed all within the app.
- Students can upload projects from different apps. (Book Creator, Popplet, Tellagami, Canva, Chatter Pix, Trading Cards, Pic Collage, and etc..)
- You can send notes, video links, audio notes, to individual students to differentiate. Students can send items to you as well. This allows students to ask questions when they do not in class.
- If you work on a website (ex. Smore) students can copy and paste link for you to see their creation.
- Create a class and add an assignment. Upload from a creative app (Book Creator, Tellagami) to Showbie . Take a screenshot showing it has been uploaded to Showbie.
- Upload your screenshot to your Google Drive and copy and paste link to the screenshot in the form. (See the Google Drive 1 video if you forgot how).
Reflection Questions: How does Showbie help you stay organized with your digital projects/ assignments ?