Tech Tool: Markup (Built-In)
- Markup allows you to write on a picture or a PDF.
Ideas for Use:
- Highlight content in an article
- Write on picture/ PDF to complete graphic organizer
- Use Markup and Screen Recording so students can show what they have learned in their own voice.
- Take a picture of the manipulatives being used and draw on top of the picture to show what they learned.
- Use MarkUp on a picture, unload the picture to your PC Google Drive, and share the link to the picture in the Google Form below.
- How can you use MarkUp to help you and/or your students explain something better than with just words?