Skip to content
- The district iPads need to stay in the case provided by the district.
- Cleaning the iPad: turn it off and wipe down the outside of the iPad with an alcohol swab of 70% alcohol, let dry, and turn back on. Avoid getting moisture in the openings. Do NOT submerge it in any cleaner.
- Cleaning the iPad Case: wipe the case with a damp cloth to clean it, not with a Clorox or alcohol wipe. It make the cases sticky and starts braking it down.
- Do not put iPad in a trapper keeper, binder or backpack.
- Turn it off every so often so it resets.