Tech Tool: Putnam City Google Account – Web/iOS – Free
- This Google account has been created in conjunction with the Putnam City email address for all teachers and students.
- This account is similar to a personal Google account, but allows for features only accessible with an education account.
- Gmail is not a part of your PC Google account.
Ideas for Use:
- Teacher collaboration on Docs, Slides, Sheets, and more
- Collaboration among student groups with Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.
- Access to Google Classroom
- Creation of a digital portfolio of work
- After following the instructions to log into your PC Google account, click on the account icon in the upper right corner to show the email address of the account being used.
- Take a screenshot (instructions here) showing that email address and upload to your Google Drive (see Google Drive Level 1 Training/Badge).
- Set sharing to “Anyone with Link” and copy the URL to insert into Google Form below. This step can be completed after Google Drive Level 1.
Reflective Question: How can having access to a PC Google account allow for the development of a digital portfolio?