How to Take a Screenshot
- Push the power button + Home button simultaneously.
- Picture of the screen is saved to Camera Roll in Photos app.
- Command + Shift + 3 to take a screenshot of entire screen.
- Command + Shift + 4 to select a portion of the screen for screenshot.
- Saves to your desktop.
- Go to Start > Type snipping tool in search bar.
- Select the Snipping Tool program.
- On Snipping Tool window, choose the type of Snip that you would like (rectangle, free form, window or full-screen).
- For rectangle or free form, click and drag cursor to select.
- Save image when window with screenshot opens.