Tech Tool: Google Forms – Web – Free with Google Account
- Google Forms is a free way to create online quizzes, surveys, and forms with results saving directly to your Google account. There are many question types, features and add-ons that allow you to personalize your form to fit the needs of your classroom. There are even ways to have the form graded for you!
Update to Google Forms – Quizzes Feature Added!
Ideas for Use:
- Collect beginning of the year contact information
- Reading log
- Common assessments and quick checks
- Have students turn in digital work
- Create a form with:
- At least 10 questions
- Three or more question types
- Choose a theme
- Set the options that anyone with the link can answer
- Click on Send (upper right) and choose to share with a link. Copy the link to paste into the Level UP! Google Form below.
Reflection Question: How can Google Forms be used to help you move to a more paperless classroom?