Tech Tool: Edpuzzle – (iOS- free)- web- www.edpuzzle.com
- Edupuzzle is a website that allows you to insert questions or comments into a video for your students to answer.
Ideas for Use:
- This a great to use if you are flipping your classroom. It helps guarantee that the students watched the videos you assign.
- It will give you the results of their responses, and how many times they watch the video.
- In a self-paced class, you know who has watch the video and how well they understood what they were watching.
- You can use a video one of your students created with their permission.
- Create an edpuzzle with questions and comments. Remember you can upload a movie you created or one of your students..
- Share the link from “share with anyone” in the Google Form below
- How do you see yourself using Edpuzzle with your class?