Tech Tool: Seesaw- iOS (free), Web (http://web.seesaw.me– best browsers: Chrome or Firefox)
- Digital student portfolio
- Students add items to their portfolio
- Parents can see their child’s journal by getting a code from the teacher.
Ideas for Use:
- Seesaw creates a portfolio of student work their parents can get view.
- Great place for students to display their work.
- Great place for students to show what they have learned by uploading a photo and record their voice on the photo.
- Great place for students to journal, take notes, draw a picture, turn in assignment using a link, and upload a video.
- Take a screenshot of student’s work in their journal.
- Upload the screenshot to your school Google Drive.
- Share the link to the screenshot in the Google Form below.
Reflective Question: How do you see yourself using Seesaw in your classroom?