Tech Tool: Sock Puppets – iOS – Free/$3.99 ($1.99 for 20+)
- This iPad app allows the user to create videos that include voice recording with the option of various sock puppets, props, and backgrounds.
- The paid version gives more choices for customization.
Ideas for Use:
- Retelling a story or process.
- Video instructions about stations or activities.
- Introduction videos for beginning of the year.
- Question and answer review videos.
- Share research information.
- Explain a concept or event.
- Create a Sock Puppet video for use in your classroom as a part of instruction or as an example of student work.
- Either save the video to upload to Google Drive or export directly to Drive from the sharing options.
- Set sharing to “Anyone with Link Can View” and copy the link to add to the Level UP! Google form.
Reflective Question: How can using Sock Puppets encourage students to reach higher levels of thinking?