Tech Tool: Pages for iOS – App Store – Free
- Pages is a full-featured word processing app created specifically for the iPad. With Pages, it is easy to create beautiful documents, reports, and posters in minutes.
- Add pictures, videos and customize text to personalize any project.
Ideas for Use:
- Create interactive posters or brochures with photos and videos to demonstrate knowledge.
- Keep a photo journal of a project or science experiment.
- Create an ePub book to be read on mobile devices.
- Create graphic organizers.
- Build a storyboard for a digital project.
- Develop a timeline with photos and videos.
- Explain solutions to math problems with visual aids.
- Demonstrate comprehension with books summaries including photos and video.
- Use a template from Pages for iOS to create a brochure, flyer/poster or visual/school report. Include images and video, in addition to modifying the text color and/or font.
- Using Send a Copy or Open in Another App, export your project as a PDF to your Google Drive.
- Set the sharing options of your file in Google Drive to “Anyone with Link Can View”. Copy the URL to paste into the Level UP! Google Form.
Reflective Question: How can the use of Pages for iOS allow your students to demonstrate deeper understanding and higher level thinking with respect to your subject/grade?