Ideas for creating videos for your classroom.
- iMovie (iOS or Mac)
- Movenote (app)
- Quicktime (Mac)- record your iPad
- Any whiteboard App that will record. (iPevo Whiteboard , Educreation)
- Green Screen App by Do Ink
- Edpuzzle (app/ website)- allows you to put questions in a video for the students to answer.
- Screencast-o-Matic- create a screencast of your computer (Mac or PC)
The movies should not be to long, 10 minutes at the most otherwise you might lose the students. Remember when create videos students respond best when it is their teacher or a classmate.
The MOST important is the CLASS TIME!!