Tech Tool: Trailers in iMovie for iOS – Free
- Trailers are one option when using the iMovie app on your iPad. This allows the user to create movie-like trailers for books, research, events, and more.
Ideas for Use:
- Create book trailers
- Create trailers introducing a new topic
- To demonstrate knowledge on a concept
- To share research information
- For introductions (both teacher and student)
- As reflection on events or activities
- Use iMovie for iOS to create a movie trailer. You can choose to make a trailer to introduce yourself or a new unit of study to your class, or make a book trailer about a favorite book.
- Save the trailer video to your camera roll on your iPad.
- Upload this video to your Google Drive and set sharing options so that anyone with the link can view your video.
- Copy the link to paste in the Level Up! Form.
Refection Question: How can using trailers in your classroom change the way students interact with information?