LEVEL UP YOUR TECH!
Putnam City Technology Training
Tech Tool: Canva – Web (www.canva.com) or iOS – free
- Create designs and graphics for just about anything.
Ideas for Use:
- Create poster, presentation, Instagram post, and more of said topic
- Great tool to use for students to show mastery of skills without paper pencil assessment.
- Create an ebook.
- Attention grabbers for your students- teacher creates to get students excited about new topic.
- Create book cover for story/ book they read.
- Create badges to give out to students
- Create poster of topic, insert it into Tellagami, Educreations, iPevo Whiteboard to explain the poster (background), and turn into Google Classroom or Showbie.
- Create something in Canva (adding something not apart of the template), share link in the Google Form below.
- How could Canva change the way you and your students do things in your classroom?