Tech Tool: Tellagami – iOS App (FREE)/$4.99
- Tellagami allows the user to create a video with audio recording shared by a customizable avatar. Users can change the appearance of the avatar (gender, hair, clothing, etc.) and background of the video. Tellagami makes a great way for students to demonstrate knowledge and for teachers to share instructions!
Ideas for Use:
- Retell a story
- Share information from research
- Introduction video for beginning of the year
- Math problem walkthrough
- Instructions that need to be repeated (stations, labs, etc.)
- Create a Tellagami video for your classroom. This can either be an example of a student project or an instructional tool.
- Upload your finished movie to your Google Drive and set sharing options that will allow you to enter the URL in the form below. (See Drive – Level 1 Tutorial for refresher if needed)
Reflective Question: How could Tellagami be of benefit to students that suffer from shyness or anxiety?