Tech Tool: Chatter Pix iOS app (free)
Chatter Pix is a creative way for students to tell/explain what they have learned on a topic for 30 seconds. This is a fun, easy way for teachers to assess their students’ knowledge.
Ideas for Use:
Here are several ways to use Chatter Pix in your classroom:
- Procedures for all the things you repeat over and over
- Research Report
- Explain how to do something
- Directions for an activity can be posted in Showbie or Google Classroom
- Create a Chatter Pix to either show your students or to give them directions for an activity.
- Save video to Camera Roll on iPad then Upload it to your Google Drive,
- Fill out the following form be sure to copy the URL (link) to your Chatter Pix in Drive so you can paste it in the form.
Reflective Question: How do you see yourself using ChatterPix for your class?